PEC Con-rods have been designed, manufactured and tested to the highest levels of scrutiny before being released to the trade and the public alike.
These lightweight, H-beam section connecting rods are forged from AISI 4340 (En24) steel. Heat treated to HRC 35-38 and fully shot-peened for higher fatigue strength. Small end bushed for fully floating pin and big end fitted with high quality ARP fasteners. Suitable for high-performance street and competition uses.
All Prices include ARP Bolts, we offer an ARP 625 Bolt upgrade if required. As a guide ARP 2000 are for use up to 8500rpm and ARP 625 Bolts up to 9500rpm.
Designed to use OEM or Aftermarket / Performance crankshaft bearings.
Engine Type: F4R, F7P & F7R Rod length C/C: 144.00mm Small End: 21.00mm Big End: 51.60mm Bolts: ARP 3/8"
Recommended for use on all atmospheric engines or turbo / supercharged engines up to 750 BHP.
Find more products like this in:
- Renault > Clio 2 RS 172 / 182 > Engine & Accessories > Engine Components
- Renault > Clio 3 RS 197 / 200 > Engine Components
- Renault > Clio MK1 1.8 16v / 2.0 Williams > Engine Components
- Renault > Clio MK1 1.8 16v / 2.0 Williams > Turbo
- Renault > Megane 2 RS 225 / 230 > Engine Components
- Renault > Megane 3 RS 250 / 265 / 275 > Engine Components