Wössner Forged Con-Rod Set With ARP Bolts.
All Wössner Forged Con Rods are made in Germany. Constructed from 4340 Forged steel, featuring an 'H' beam design, they can withstand extreme load and high RPM levels which makes them a worthwhile addition during your engine rebuild.
They are supplied as matched full engine sets within +/- 1.5grams and include ARP L19 Bolts for a complete installation.
Designed to use OEM or Aftermarket performance crankshaft bearings.
Engine Type: F4R, F7P & F7R Rod length C/C: 144.00mm Small End: 21.00mm Big End: 51.60mm Bolts: ARP L19
** Due to popularity and sometimes limited availability of Wössner Con-rods, we always recommend you contact us for stock levels or lead times before ordering. **
Find more products like this in:
- Renault > Clio 2 RS 172 / 182 > Engine & Accessories > Engine Components
- Renault > Clio 2 RS 172 / 182 > Engine & Accessories > Turbo Conversion
- Renault > Clio 3 RS 197 / 200 > Engine Components
- Renault > Clio MK1 1.8 16v / 2.0 Williams > Engine Components
- Renault > Clio MK1 1.8 16v / 2.0 Williams > Turbo
- Renault > Megane 2 RS 225 / 230 > Engine Components
- Renault > Megane 3 RS 250 / 265 / 275 > Engine Components