PEC Con-rods have been designed, manufactured and tested to the highest levels of scrutiny before being released to the trade and the public alike.
These I-Beam section connecting rods are forged from AISI 4340 (En24) steel. Heat treated to HRC 35-38 and fully shot-peened for higher fatigue strength. Small end bushed for fully floating pin and big end fitted with high quality ARP fasteners. Aimed at High Performance Forced induction engines i.e. Turbo or Super Charged, the "I-Beam" rods are slightly heavier and sturdier than the H-Section rods.
All Prices include ARP Bolts, we offer an ARP 625 Bolt upgrade if required. As a guide ARP 2000 are for use up to 8500rpm and ARP 625 Bolts up to 9500rpm.
Engine Type: F4 & F7 Rod length C/C: 144.00mm Small End: 21.00mm Big End: 51.60mm Bolts: ARP 3/8"
Recommended for use on all turbo / supercharged engines up to 1000 BHP.
Find more products like this in:
- Renault > Renault Clio 1.8 16v / 2.0 Williams > Engine Components
- Renault > Renault Sport Clio 172 / 182 > Engine & Accessories > Engine Components
- Renault > Renault Sport Clio 172 / 182 > Engine & Accessories > Turbo Conversion
- Renault > Renault Sport Megane 225 / 230 > Engine Components
- Renault > Renault Sport Megane 250 / 265 / 275 > Engine Components